Singing Loudly: What do you say, Curtis?

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What do you say, Curtis?

For some reason I felt like filling this out.

THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
-Something important on your desk: scissors
-When you sleep you wear: boxers
-If you could afford it at the moment, you would buy: a house.
-Something you don't have a lot of: shoes, but I'm not a big fan.
-If your house was burning and you could only save 3 items what would they be: kitty, whiskey, and I guess my box of photos.

MORALS
-If there were no side effects, you would enjoy being addicted to: that is a weird question. I don't want to be addicted to anything. But I wouldn't mind being able to do eat dozens and dozens of cookies without anything happening. Cookie side-effects are ruthless.
-A time when you purposely hurt someone emotionally: I guess that it was probably a girl named Rebekah who sort of killed me emotionally too.
-A time you accidentally hurt someone emotionally: I'm not sure, but I would guess it's happened a couple times in the past year. I do try to be extremely careful with other's feelings.
-One person you have killed in your thoughts: At various times I've done that to my father.

FRIENDS:
-Three traits you look for in a friend: funny, interesting, and genuine.
-Who makes you laugh most often: Cody
-A friend who you can tell anything: Elizabeth
-A friend you can go to for advice: I usually don't really need other people's advice
-The best piece of advice you had been given: My friend Susan once told me to "take the pain"
-Two closest friends: Ben and Elizabeth
-The friend who uses most of your energy: My former roommate, BJ.

EGO
-Your 3 best qualities: I'm polite, I'm pretty smart, and I'm not annoying
-Your 3 worst qualities: I'm unpredictable, jealous, and socially awkward.
-Describe your Ideal self: Confident, satisfied, and never lonely.
-You are embarrassed when: I say something stupid in front of a bunch of people, but I try to be careful about this
-The greatest physical pain you ever endured: I was in a pretty bad car wreck that left me in a coma for 10 days.
-The greatest emotional pain you ever endured: The nightmare that became Heidi and I.
-Moment you are most ashamed of: Last summer in Ireland when I refused to follow the advice of a few of my friends at the pub.
-Your best physical feature: Having red hair is great.
-Who/What makes you happy: Getting emails from friends.
-Who/what makes you sad: My dad

EMOTIONS
-Emotion you hide most: Self loathing
-The emotion you tend to experience most: Melancholy
-The emotion you are feeling most lately: Boredom
-You have a huge amount of guilt regarding: My dependence on others.
-When you are angry you need: To go to a park and think.
-When you are sentimental you need: To lie in bed and stare at nothing
-When you are in love you need: To feel wanted.

MEMORIES
-One of your most peaceful memories: Going fishing with my grandfather.
-One of your most tragic memories: One of my friends in college died one evening when he fell four stories because of ice.
-One of your angriest memories: Waiting hours and hours for my absent dad to come and take me and my siblings out for dinner.
-A memory that makes you laugh: When my friend Sarah and I went out to the park on newly fallen snow and jumped out of the swings to land in drifts of snow.
-A memory that makes you happy: The first time I kissed Heidi.
-Something someone can say or do that you find extremely attractive: When a girl makes eyes and then gives a little smile.
-Something someone can say or do that you find unattractive: Yelling at people.
-Two things appealing about people: Neat hair and clothing.
-A personality trait you find appealing: generosity
-Your secret passion: Sending my friends little gifts when they don't expect it.
-What you enjoy most about having a committed relationship: Feeling worthy of attention

FINALLY
-If you had more time alone you would: Sleep.
-If you had more patience you would: Make people happier.
-If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be: I wouldn't mind being a little taller
-If you had no commitments what would you be doing: Sleeping.
-If you could have one super power what would it be: The ability to stop time.
-If you could start all over....: I would get lost trust in my dad sooner so that I wouldn't have this weird attachment issue with friends.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com