Singing Loudly: Upcoming Post on Plays and Theater

Singing Loudly

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Upcoming Post on Plays and Theater

Will Baude alerts me to a tax court opinion, that in structure alone seems quite enchanting. Any opinion that is structured like a play and has an epilogue is my kind of opinion. Unfortunately I've been swamped with work, but I'll read it tonight and my impression of both the form and substance. Roughly the question is whether a claimed professional playwright is a playwright for tax purposes. Fascinating.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com