Singing Loudly: Keep us in your thoughts

Singing Loudly

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Keep us in your thoughts

I apologize if my blog has been a little lacking in anything serious lately. My lame attempt at trying to be funny is fueled by something that happened on Sunday night. My 19-year-old brother attempted to commit suicide. This is the second time he's tried (a couple years ago he purposely overdosed on sleep medication) to do this and probably the more gruesome attempt. Right now he's safe in a psychiatric hospital going through some counseling. I'm going to be making a trip to visit him. Trying to keep a smile on my face has been about all that I can muster. Anyhow, I know that some of you who read will take the time to keep him and my family in your thoughts.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com