Singing Loudly: Do you know the way...

Singing Loudly

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Do you know the way...

Last night, I received a call from the director who let me know that they wanted me to show up for a workshop. Since this is a company production they aren't going to need any outside actors, which means they won't audition. However, they want me to watch some of the readings to see if I think the right company members are being used in the show.

This means that I flew out of Wichita to come back home. I had to get some urgent client work done at school. Now I will be going to board another plane to fly out of here. Thankfully this ticket is on them. If I'm not too exhausted then I'll fly back tonight, otherwise, I'll sleep on the futon at one of the actress's apartment.

I'm excited to get to go and see how this looks. My best guess is that they'll show it sometime in November, but I'll talk to the director or the company a little more tonight.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com