Singing Loudly: Dancing the night away

Singing Loudly

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Dancing the night away

This evening I was driving down a bottlenecked freeway that had me going about 20mph.  This allowed me to get some good looks at the buildings along the highway.  One in particular was a little dance studio that had nothing but windows on the front.  Inside were a lot of young adults ballroom dancing.  While I haven't noticed this before, I don't think that my reaction would have been as it was this evening.  I really wanted to be in there with a dance partner.  Possibly a friend or a date learning to ballroom dance.  I'm not sure why I thought it was such a good idea.  Alas...
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com