Singing Loudly: Random thoughts

Singing Loudly

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Random thoughts

As I'm in the process of moving, there will be light posting today and tomorrow.

1. Reading that torture memo made me sad.
2. Writing my extraordinary circumstances memo on filing asylum applications late made me sad.
3. Getting positive feedback about a job well done made me very pleased.
4. The Office of General Counsel is probably not as pleased.
5. My parents are turning from supporting Kerry to thinking he's "wishy-washy" on the issues.
6. I'd be upset if they A) were in a state where a Democratic vote had a shot of making a difference or B) had used another word besides "wishy-washy" to describe Kerry.
7. I really like Chipotle (even if it's owned by McDonalds)
8. I'd like to see many movies, but I hate going to the theater.
9. I realized that I own a book about Evolution, so I will be reading it to get a better understanding of it.
10. Character dramas are often exciting and fun.
11. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
13. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is a good book.
13. Moving is not fun.
14. Realizing you don't care about flirting with people because you like someone is amusing and a relief.
15. My favorite bar was unable to provide chips and queso for a couple days (we tried once and left upon hearing the kitchen was closed and tried again a day later and stayed for one beer) because of "gas problems."
16. Irony is fun.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com