Singing Loudly: Low

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Low

While it certainly feels better to give than to receive, it isn't enough to bring me out of this slump. I think at some point yesterday the slump began but the cause of it is harder to find. It might be the nature of my work this summer, frustration about one of my classes, fights with my current apartment management, not having seen my family in a few months, or just random jitters. Better yet, it's probably the combination of all the above. I need a good weekend of reading and writing and sleeping.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com