Singing Loudly: These are a few of my favorite things...

Singing Loudly

Thursday, June 10, 2004

These are a few of my favorite things...

I've noted before that I'm a fan of an occasional beer despite Tony Kushner's advice to stay away from alcohol because it makes one sloppy. I'm just as much a fan of a good ice cream. But would I ever mix the two to make a root beer float?

Of course not.

I'm sure it has been done before, and I'm sure that it will be done again. However, it might not be documented as well as these guys from The Unnamed Blog, especially with the variety of beers they tried. A few floats sounded vaguely intriguing like the Guinness float, while others sounded plain wrong like the Grolsch float.

I'm glad to see that creativity is hard at work.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com