Singing Loudly: It seems to me a strange thing

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

It seems to me a strange thing

This may be true...

I stopped to get my morning soft drink (52 cents for a 32 ounce drink!) and noticed a big truck parked to the side of the parking lot. On the front of the truck was a little baby doll that was strapped to the grill guard.

Why would someone strap a doll to the grill of a big truck? I certainly can't tell you, but I wanted it to stop.

I parked my car and started to walk over towards the hostage. I looked up and noticed that there was a mean looking man sitting inside the truck. (You would have to be mighty mean to strap a doll to the front of your truck). He was menacing.

I stopped and looked at the doll again. Then I looked at him. He glared. Yikes!

I turned around and acted like I was walking elsewhere. Then turned around and slowly started to come back. Maybe he thought I left?

He didn't. This time, as I approached the doll (slowly of course), he opened up the door to his truck. Double yikes!

Thinking that he might strap me to the grill I decided that perhaps buying a soft drink was all I really need to accomplish before work this morning.

I retreated feeling a little bit defeated. When I came back out of the store the truck was gone. When will the doll be set free?
-x-

1 Comments:

That dude is sick! What's up with him that he has to strap a doll on its grill guard?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM, November 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com