Singing Loudly: Fearing Recommendations

Singing Loudly

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Fearing Recommendations

Claire, at the Enthusiast notes some trepidation about taking people to places she has raved about, because they might not like it as much as her.

I actually hate bringing people to restaurants I've raved about. I'm always worried that they won't live up to expectations, and that after all of my enthusiasm, the other person will be disappointed.

I don't have any anxiety when giving friends recommendations, because if they end up not liking what I recommend I blame it on their poor taste, not my good taste.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com