Singing Loudly: At least faithful

Singing Loudly

Sunday, June 27, 2004

At least faithful

The cable installer arrived to the appointment at the last possible moment this morning. The window of time was 8am until 11am and he was there right around 10:58 or 10:59. This just meant that I got a much later start on the road than I prefer.

I'm back in my home town to visit family for a few days. Tonight they invited the neighbors over so that I could meet two attorneys. I suppose it's their way of hinting that I should network for jobs here. They are married with two children and have interesting stories to tell. He was a JAG for a few years, then he went on to a large firm. I believe that she was always at a firm until they moved here. Now she is staying at home to spend more time with their girls.

Finally my day is calming down. My only concern is that I don't know where my cat is, although, I'm sure she's around the house somewhere. My apartment has vague threats of confiscating pets, so I'm going to loan Sophia to my parents for the year. Neither Aqua, their cat, nor Sophia are happy with this loaning idea. Love each other silly cats.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com