Singing Loudly: No fun at work

Singing Loudly

Thursday, June 24, 2004

No fun at work

Yesterday and today (with the exception of the conference call) my employers have forced me to assemble an I-589 Application for Asylum. It was fun for the first few hours but not it's quite a bore. I've got to make five identical packets complete with highlighting. The application has 180 pages (and you thought applying to college, law school, grad school, med school, et al was difficult) and has to be done perfectly or it is thrown out.

I guess the throwing out of the application is foreshadowing to what will happen to the applicant if my preparation isn't pristine.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com