Singing Loudly: Swimming Lessons

Singing Loudly

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Swimming Lessons

The other night I was talking to my mom about my little sister starting swimming lessons. It reminded me that during the summers, I would always do something to better myself. Be it swimming lessons, library reading programs, or running summer track and field. This summer I've started out by just working and reading on my own. That hardly seems to count for self-improvement. I'm planning on signing up for a summer Spanish course at a local community college and I will probably be taking one of the MIT classes I spoke of a last month. It'll have to be in something like calculus or physics as I know nothing about those subjects right now.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com