Singing Loudly: How did I get power?

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

How did I get power?

Something has gone terribly wrong. I think for the first time I've had someone in a workplace ask me if I "need help with anything?" While I don't have anything that needs assistance, I might try to come up with a few things.

Perhaps he could search the internet to find interesting articles to blog about and make a rough draft for me. Better yet, he could write down some quirky stories from his life and allow me to act as if they were mine.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com