Singing Loudly: Advice for the Bachelor - what not to say.

Singing Loudly

Friday, May 28, 2004

Advice for the Bachelor - what not to say.

I know a certain friend will be reading this after he picks himself up from his yard where he fell asleep. Hopefully you receive my advice before you are intercepted by the bride. Please don't say these things.

  • No we did not go to Hooters! I'm a little insulted you would suggest that we would go to a place like that when there is much better out there. The women at the barbecue place we went (Bone Daddies) wear shorter shorts that are a little bit see-through.

  • In this picture with all the waitresses from the restaurant around me I was actually saying, "I'll show you the real Bone Daddy."

  • Yeah....I did respect your wishes for a five drink limit...

  • Look at this teddy bear I won for you at Dave and Busters! I had 3000 tickets which only cost $50 dollars.

  • No I didn't just get a "cheap teddy bear" for you. I also got this cheap plastic kazoo

  • Of course we didn't go to a "tittie" bar. We went to the one that has full nudity.

  • By the way, that saying about how there is no touching allowed. Yeah, lie!

  • Remember how drunk you were on Monday after your bachelorette party? Multiply that by three and you got me last night.


Remember we went out for barbecue and had a very tame evening at Dave and Busters playing video games.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com