Singing Loudly: Alumni giving

Singing Loudly

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Alumni giving

Do people try to find reasons to not give to their alma maters? In undergrad, I always heard people come up with insane reasons they would "never give money to this school." Occasionally I will hear the same thing out of law students. I'm definately going to give back to my schools when I'm finished with school. Of course, everything hasn't been perfect with my schools, but I'm still appreciative for the knowledge and experiences they have given me.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com