Singing Loudly: Unrest

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Unrest

Sorry, I have been a little remiss on coming up with some posts. I'm extremely frustrated with a grade that I received, so I'm currently in the midst of appealing it. I haven't done this before, however, I know it's a very difficult process in law school. There were always rumors of how easy it was to change grades in undergraduate. I wish it were that way now. I didn't get a bad grade, but I also didn't get what my performance merited. I've written an appeal and will speak with the professor in about 20 minutes.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com