Singing Loudly: And the result...

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

And the result...

As I thought, the Professor was very unresponsive to my appeal. He did explain the way grades were assigned and told me that my grade is "not a bad grade." The sytem of determining the grade seemed to me a unfair. Primarily because it left out the input people who really understand what we do in the performance based class. Perhaps it's the cynic in me, but my perception is that those who were best at kissing ass, even if there was little substance to their work, came out on top. At least I can keep my dignity that the people who matter are happy with my performance as they aren't in jail.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com