Singing Loudly: Random thoughts

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Random thoughts

Random thoughts:

* So far for next semester I will be in Death Penalty Project and Constitutional Criminal Procedure. (Civil law classes to follow soon)

* I miss being able to spend entire days at a park writing poetry or plays. It's hard for me to do disjointed creative writing. (I'll post some)

* Commissioned play needs to be "finished" in about three weeks. (Cue letter of apology)

* Redheaded women are often so gorgeous; I wish the same worked for us redheaded boys. We just look goofy. (e.g. Conan O'Brien)

* August and Everything is still an album I can listen to on repeat. (Anna Begins...)

* I had my hair cut today (bye bye curls)

* I want a dog that can go on runs with me (maybe a Lab?) and a cat that can jump to the peephole on my door. (Maybe a cool one?)

* What beats warm banana bread? (Not much)

* There are so many movies I want to go and see. (Boys of Sudan, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Eternal Sunshine, Hellboy...)

* I signed up for a fantasy baseball team but know nothing about playing. (Sigh.)

* David Letterman can make me laugh every night. (Conan can make me laugh more)

* How hard could 17 law school hours in one semester be? (There is so much I want to take)

* My friend got back from HLS this year and we still haven't hung out. This will be rectified soon. (He works until 11, almost nightly)
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com