Singing Loudly: Class selection

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Class selection

Yesterday I was able to make my first choice for fall classes. I decided that the best option would be "Death Penalty Project" as I really like the hands on approach to class. What interests me the most is not the racial aspect of sentencing but more the economic application. From what I have seen the enforcement of the death penalty can follow a socio-economic line. You can see instances rise where the value jurors (and prosecutors) put on different victims and different crimes. This class will hopefully give me the opportunity to be able to see if my hypothesis is true.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com