Singing Loudly: No worries

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

No worries

I've never been much of a worrier. My friends always seem to have some new thing that they are worried about. Just a few minutes ago I received an email from a friend who said a "PhD student at MIT" told her we'd run out of oil in 40 years. I doubt this is true, but I also couldn't care less. My reaction is just the red light across the lake that signals bigger issues. Why don't I worry about anything? Studying for finals? Who cares. Attracting a cool girlfriend? Meh. Etc. I need a kick in the ass so that I worry about things a little more.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com