Singing Loudly: Class registration

Singing Loudly

Monday, April 05, 2004

Class registration

Tomorrow I have register for classes which is frustrating me. There are so many classes that I want to take, but so few hours I can mentally manage. The classes I am seriously considering: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Constitutional Criminal Procedure, Creditor's Rights, Criminal Evidence Seminar (focusing almost solely on the recently decided Crawford v. Washington; a case dealing mainly with the limitation of the excited utterance in cases where the complaining witness is unable to testify, Death Penalty Project, Professional Responsibility, and Wills and Trusts.

Then classes that I am slightly considering: American Legal History, Business Enterprise (not the Professor I want to take it with), Corporate Planning, Economic Analysis and the Law, Family Law, International Public Law (to compliment my Human Rights class), Real estate transactions, Sentencing and the Death Penalty (I see a death penalty motif), Telecomunication Law & Policy, and Trial advocacy (again, not the Professor I would ideally take this course with...).

What is interesting?
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com