Singing Loudly: Decision Making

Singing Loudly

Friday, April 09, 2004

Decision Making

I'm not sure I've ever based a decision on this before...

This afternoon I was debating whether I wanted to pick up a Quizno's sub while I was out or whether I just wanted to go home and make a sandwich. I left Blockbuster after not finding a movie I really wanted to rent and started to walk across the parking lot to a Quiznos. Well, I was near the door when a car pulled up and two older women hoped out of the car and went into the Quiznos. At this point I reevaluated whether I really wanted to stand in a line behind these two. There was just something about them that screamed annoying so I turned around and made myself a sandwich later.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com