Singing Loudly: Be Prepared

Singing Loudly

Friday, October 05, 2007

Be Prepared

If you're going to present an oral argument for the US Supreme Court it helps to anticipate a wide array of questions and have a good response.

JUSTICE SOUTER: [G]oing back to my question, do you know any people who go around saying, well, you know, I really prefer the Democrats; I'm a Republican myself? I mean, that doesn't happen.

MR. MCKENNA: Well, the example of Senator Lieberman comes to mind, where he said I really prefer the Democrats and I'm running as an independent.

(Laughter)

JUSTICE SOUTER: There's always one.


I will give you bonus points if you include a little wit in your answers. Via Is That Legal.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com