Singing Loudly: Comics and All

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Comics and All

Recently I have been escaping the fun of defending the forgotten by escaping to the land of comics. I never really got into comics when I was younger because I thought it was mostly superhero type stuff that you find in Marvel and other popular comic publishers.

Ignorant me. I was pleased to find a couple of collections that I'm really digging. I've been reading the second volume of American Elf by James Kochalka. Aside from being printed in a beautiful way, the entire work is great. Do check it out if you have some discretionary funds.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com