Singing Loudly: Think I'm not running?

Singing Loudly

Monday, January 29, 2007

Think I'm not running?


You should think again if you think I haven't been exploring my (temporary) new city on foot all of last week at this week. In fact, I think that I've logged about 13 miles of running on some trails this week alone.

I love the state park out here. First I went out there running by myself. I got lost. Then I went to it with a coworker to hike the other day. We both got lost. Ultimately I went out there with my running group. They led me in the right directions.

The moral of the story is that the environment around here kicks ass if you like trail running and camping. If you want some cool bars and lots of crappy chain stores/restaurants you might want to stay away.

Labels: , ,

-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com