Singing Loudly: Riding the Subs

Singing Loudly

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Riding the Subs

When I visited NYC, I really wanted to ride one of the subway routes that went above ground. I found one that went over the East River on an uncovered track. What I noticed was that the first thing almost everyone did was pulled out their cell phones and made frantic calls. They all ended their conversations by saying, "I'm about to go underground, so I'll call you later..." or something along those lines. That might change as the underground is soon to get cell phone reception in NYC.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com