Singing Loudly: Cracked Disc

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Cracked Disc

I hope that everyone had a good holidays. I know that more than anything, I'm jealous of the fact that so many people are still off work or school. In the mornings, the roads are empty as I drive to work. This is unfair beyond the pale.

After spending time with my family in Kansas, I drove back to Texas to spend Monday watching movies and running errands. I tried to watch Happiness, but I was left dry by the broken dvd. This has been happening quite a bit more often recently with my Netflix discs. I'm not sure what the trend is about but I don't like it.
-x-

1 Comments:

I'm glad to hear you're having that problem too. I wondered if I had broken it somehow, but I reported it as having arrived broken.

By Blogger E. McPan, at 10:11 AM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com