Singing Loudly: First Day Joys

Singing Loudly

Monday, August 22, 2005

First Day Joys

Today was the first day at my post-law school job. Of course, I knew most of the people who I was working with, but I still had a good time seeing them again. There were also quite a few changes in personnel since I left the firm. A couple attorneys were gone, many paralegals had changed, and a few of us started our first day at work.

It's an interesting feeling to finally be gainfully employed instead of going back to another year of education.
-x-

1 Comments:

congrats on graduating, it seems impossible for me to ever finish...maybe one day I'll get a real job. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com