Singing Loudly: Going to Jail (to see the Packers)

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Going to Jail (to see the Packers)

A lady in Wisconsin was offered the choice of spending three months in jail or donating her Green Bay Packers season tickets.

What would you do?

I say you go to jail. It's obviously from people like Martha Stewart that crime pays. You go and serve your time and come back out with a nice satellite radio show waiting for you. Then she can go and watch the Packers with all the other fans sharing blankets and huddling on the 50 yard line.
-x-

1 Comments:

I'd gladly give up Packers tickets...what do I care?

Now Steelers tickets? Um...they can't manage to win a Super Bowl, and the temps in the 'Burgh get below freezing, so...no jail time for me. I love my teams, but I don't like to wear uniforms!

By Blogger Stephanie, at 12:28 AM, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com