Singing Loudly: Snap! Picasa 2

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Snap! Picasa 2

Google has released a new version of Picasa. Yesterday evening I downloaded it, and I like it. It sort of makes my other photo editing software moot. I don't really do anything all that much with photo manipulation, so I like what this does. My step-father has ordered photos from their online system and says that it works well. I'm not sure.

Alyce Lomax from the Motley Fool has something to say about Google's new release. It does a good job of explaining why it is that Google would want to move from plain old searching to this newer realm of various products.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com