Singing Loudly: No more Haloscan

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

No more Haloscan

I'm experimenting with the blogger commenting system right now, because I'm tired of Haloscan. I don't like the silly word limit, the fact that they delete comments after so many months, and that when haloscan is down it makes the blog go slower.

Up until this point, I didn't like the blogger commenting system because it is basically an advertisement to get people to sign up for blogger. Making you go to the login screen where you are given the option to post anonymously, sign in, or create an account. Thankfully, someone who is a better programmer than I am decided to fix this problem. Thanks to bloggerhacks I have a good commenting system that is tied into blogger, try it out.

If it becomes problematic than I will switch back to haloscan and bite my tongue.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com