Singing Loudly: Fantasy Sports Update

Singing Loudly

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Fantasy Sports Update

Baseball:

The season ended in fantasy world on October 3rd. I participated in a roto league and a head to head. In my roto league I ended up taking first with a league score of 103.5. Whereas my overall rank was 10,317 with an adjusted score of 140.18. Not too bad

The head to head came out with me in 5th place. My ending total was 107-92-11.

Basketball:

I have made a few minor changes to my team.

I dropped Brandon Hunter for Haslem, both are PF. Then I dropped Divac for Foyle and grabbed him off the waivers. We'll see how that works for me.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com