Singing Loudly: Bush Learned My Exam Writing Catch-All

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bush Learned My Exam Writing Catch-All

In my law exams I will pull out the old "The courts are split on this issue" when I am stumped as to the issue. It works most times because it sounds like I understand the nuances of the law. It really is a good phrase to throw out there 1ls.

Bush appears to be doing the same thing in the debate tonight. Whenver he doesn't understand what Kerry is talking about, and can't remember what he is supposed to say, he says, "My opponent was in the Senate for 20 years and his record speaks for itself..." It doesn't matter the subject or whether or not it's true. It sure sounds nice and makes us think Bush has really done his research.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com