Singing Loudly: Random thoughts

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Random thoughts

A few things that have been in my thoughts:


  • There are always a lot of attractive people at the grocery store, why?

  • My t-shirt idea has been well received: "I got more OCI bids than you"

  • Apparently I have a crush on my con. crim. pro. Professor

  • Apparently she's married

  • After I finished my grocery shopping I noticed that I had absolutely nothing of any significant nutritional value. No vegetables; nothing fresh. Instead, I had frozen pizzas, milk, sports drinks, diet coke, beer, potato chips, sliced turkey, break-and-bake cookies, pasta, and spaghetti sauce

  • And yet my mom is somehow proud of me

  • I've updated my growing index. I wish that blogger allowed categories

  • More blogs have been added to my blogroll despite my aversion to having a bloated blogroll

  • I've noticed a growing trend of attraction towards girls with either tattoos or piercing or both. I used to think it was silly to do that what has happened?

  • First skipped class today; more to come

  • Tru Calling has been delayed this season. I wonder whether they will drop it?

  • In a somewhat related note, if you live in Canada you can catch the entire series of Wonderfalls

  • Personally, I enjoyed Mark Cuban's show. I know a lot of people didn't.

  • It looks like it could pour down rain any second so I debate whether I should run

  • Why have there been so many "Open Threads" at different blogs? What is the point? Also, is it really a "Thread?" Perhaps someone better versed in computers can help me with that, but I always thought that a blog has postings. A message board has threads that people can then post in. Wouldn't your entire blog be a thread -- so to speak? Anyhow, I think the "Open Thread" idea where people can just use the comments for anything is a little silly.

  • I guess I'll be active and go on a run
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com