Singing Loudly: Nothing, nothing, really though

Singing Loudly

Monday, September 13, 2004

Nothing, nothing, really though

In general, I think that my life is pretty uneventful. This morning my cat didn't want to go into my room when I left. I normally close her in there with her food and whatnot. She sat in the living room and stared when I beckoned her into the room. I don't blame her; I wouldn't want to be locked in one room all day.

Then I get to school and talk about sports and do a little reading. My class isn't until 1pm and I'm not on the side of the room that'll be called. Sort of a relaxed-Socratic Method. Thank you. People come and go from where I'm studying. I say a few things that elicit laughter. I study. Then I go to get BBQ lunch.

That's it for my day. Why aren't anvils falling off buildings in front of me? I can predict what the rest of the day will be like: I'll go on a run before settling down to watch the Benefactor (I love Mark Cuban) and football. On that run I'll see a guy running shirtless who really ought to have a shirt on. I'll probably see a couple girls running together who are attractive. Then I might even see a guy and girl running together as my steam runs out.

Uneventful life but not too bad.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com