Singing Loudly: Playing the Blame Game

Singing Loudly

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Playing the Blame Game

Last weekend I had a lunch date with Tara on Saturday and a movie date with Cynthia. I haven't talked to either of them since those dates. But we talked a lot before this weekend, so why aren't we talking now?

It's not good that I have taken this long after dates to call. I'll admit that. But why haven't either of them called or emailed? More importantly, why am I not terribly upset by them not calling? Maybe it has something to do with this book.

I need to get my act together!
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com