Singing Loudly: Upcoming, Presently, Forthcoming

Singing Loudly

Monday, September 20, 2004

Upcoming, Presently, Forthcoming

Ok, this weekend, was pretty busy. Friday was a quiet evening in. I watched the first part of Angels in America.

Saturday afternoon I had the worst food ever for lunch. Ever! It was at On the Border where I met a girl named Tara. She was wearing a cool shirt that she had made while in Vietnam. She is cool. Saturday evening, I met some out of state friends in the West End for some Italian food. The people I was meeting weren't there, but my friend Ben made it, so we grabbed a couple beers in the bar. A guy who sells roses on the street came in for a beer and asked us if we were in town for the gay parade. Ben told him that we were together but not together and had friends coming. The guy then said, "so you're just waiting for your bitches?" Classy.

Sunday I was supposed to meet a girl for lunch but she was 30 minutes late. Grr. 30 minutes late! We ended up skipping the lunch and just seeing the planned movie, Maria Full of Grace. It was pretty good, and I was able to catch up on my Spanish.

A review, much like my Parallel Stories: Dodgeball and Fahrenheit 9/11, will be posted later today. Right now I'm catching up on homework.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com