Singing Loudly: Random Observations

Singing Loudly

Monday, August 16, 2004

Random Observations


  • The trial got pushed back a day, so I will go tomorrow morning for awhile. Basically I'm going to be the assistant to a couple of defense attorneys.

  • If you're at the movies don't do these things: shake your ice (it doesn't make the drink colder), get a huge bucket of soda and sit in the center of the theater (you know you're going to have to get up during the movie), or buy the nachos (the jalapenos smell for a 100 foot radius around you.

  • I saw a fat pigeon. In fact, this pigeon was so fat that he reminded me of Jabba the Hutt with feathers

  • Speaking of trilogies, if you want to watch the best film trilogy you should see Whit Stillman's Metropolitan, Barcelona, and The Last Days of Disco. They are sharp, sharp movies. He's one of my favorite screenwriters

  • I'm glad that students are starting to get back for school.

  • Watching the Olympics is more fun than I remember. I can't wait for the track and field.

  • Seriously, who really believe that America's basketball team would do well? Lebron James (sorry Cleveland) has no business being on the team, nor does Carmello Anthony. Stephon Marbury is nothing but a ball hog. Duncan and Iverson are the only true all stars. Dwayne Wade is a little young still. Richard Jefferson is actually pretty good, I guess. All in all there was no way this team could do much.

-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com