Singing Loudly: The Beautiful Mix

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Beautiful Mix

I decided that I was going to make a mix cd for one of my friends filled with nothing but beautiful songs. The problem, of course, is getting them to flow well together, but I think I've got it.

Sebadoh - Willing to Wait
DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining
Dexter Gordon - Don't Explain
Beck - We Live Again
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Tom Waits - Hold On
Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
The Beatles - In My Life
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com