Singing Loudly: Taking after Father, or "Hope is on the Way," or why I should get involved in politics

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Taking after Father, or "Hope is on the Way," or why I should get involved in politics

All I hear about is how good looking John Edwards is and I happened to see his daughter, Cate. Somehow Jen motivated me to turn on the convention this evening. I'm glad I did as Cate Edwards is really attractive.



Alexandra Kerry, left, and Vanessa Kerry, center, and Cate Edwards, right. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com