Singing Loudly: Running full speed

Singing Loudly

Monday, July 26, 2004

Running full speed

The end of July and it's in the 70s in Texas. This is so unbelivable that I'm going to put on sun sunscreen like it's aftershave and run around the nearby lake. Yes, this will be seven nine miles of pain, discomfort, and public humilation; however, that's what makes me me.

UPDATE: I realized that it was actually nine miles when a friend at school reminded me. Soon after my legs remembered that it was nine and a half miles. It was beautiful outside.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com