Singing Loudly: Note to Dennis Miller

Singing Loudly

Friday, July 30, 2004

Note to Dennis Miller

I saw you on the Today show this morning talking about Kerry. Per usual your diatribe veered into areas you really know nothing about: The UN. Please, before you try to talk about the UN at least read the basic international charters, protocols, treaties, and other texts. I know that would take work, but I fear that otherwise people might call you out as a fraud. I was also wondering if you could explain to me why many Republicans complain when liberal actors discuss politics but applaud a washed up comedian doing the same thing?
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com