Singing Loudly: The Good and the Bad and the Ugly - Sports edition

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The Good and the Bad and the Ugly - Sports edition

I love watching the Kings play basketball because they have Brad Miller who is almost a hero. I can't stand watching the Lakers unless it's the Mavericks taking them down. I'm pleased Divac is is heading back to the Lakers. Now I won't have to watch him old clumbsy body fumbling around the court.

Malone it's time to just go home. Don't get on the court again because I'm tired of seeing you play on those rare occassions I catch the Lakers. I'm not sure where this comes from as you had little chemistry with Shaq.

Ostertag, you were supposed to come home to your Duncanville roots. What are you thinking to sign with the Kings?. Say goodbye to what little career you have had until now. I'm bitter.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com