Singing Loudly: Entertaining Guests

Singing Loudly

Friday, July 30, 2004

Entertaining Guests

This weekend I will be entertaining two of my good friends. This means that I have to figure out plans for us. As we're all students (one MA, one PhD, and one JD) they have to be low budget plans.

Thoughts:
  • Art museum (although we've been a number of times)

  • Outdoor jazz tomorrow night in a trendy area.

  • The arboretum

  • Final night of Shakespeare in the Park: A Midsummer's Night Dream

  • Festival of Independent Theaters

  • Baseball game

  • A round of Cranium

  • Watch The Office Season 2

  • Go and see The Village

I just need to figure out which combination of these will be the most fun. That is going to be a large part of my weekend. I'll update you on the festivities.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com