Singing Loudly: Random thoughts

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Random thoughts

Since my brain has retired for the day--a few random things.

As my lease is coming to a close I am thinking about what I want to do. I don't think I want to live with roommates any longer, so I'm going to get a place of my own. Either I can continue to rent or I could think about a condo or house? I'm trying to weight the pros and cons of both, and I'm unable to make up my mind. Thoughts?

I often wonder how I have been even semi-successful in life as I'm often so uncaring. Then I see blogs like this and remember that part of my success has to be based on the curve.

A-Rod, if you are reading: ta-Dow, how you like the Rangers now.

Ok, I admit, that last thought was solely because I wanted to say ta-dow. My apologies.

Having to write transfer memos in a legal clinic is cruel and unusual punishment for receiving six hours of credit for doing something you love.

Who will win in the finals this year, a western or eastern conference team? My prediction is that the Eastern conference will pull it out -- hopefully that will be through Detroit in this series.

On the subject, my condolences to anyone who actually watched the Lakers and Spurs game on Sunday. That was possibly the most boring two and a half hours of programming I have seen since First Monday got cancelled two years ago.

A sensational show about the Supreme Court. Who comes up with these ideas?
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com