Singing Loudly: Kerry and Buffett

Singing Loudly

Monday, May 03, 2004

Kerry and Buffett

The "Oracle of Omaha" has linked with Kerry to be on the economic advisory team. I like Warren Buffett a great deal so I'm very pleased to see this. Do I think it's going to really help Kerry? Possibly a little but I don't think too terribly much, because Buffett is just advising not playing any key role. Could it hurt Kerry to be associated with Buffett? I don't think so, because Buffett puts out the tell it like it is image that people in the middle could gravitate towards. We'll see how this plays out.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com