Singing Loudly: Legal accounting, huh?

Singing Loudly

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Legal accounting, huh?

I'm horrible at figuring out what classes I want to sign up for, so I end up signing onto things because I know someone else who is taking the class. That is what happened with the last class choice I had last semester and it's killing me now. The final is on Monday, and here I sit woefully unprepared. It is basically an accounting class with a lot of GAAP rules thrown in so we can see how accountants and auditors regulate the accounting industry. I have never taken an accounting class before this law-tinged accounting course. Why this masochism?
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com