Singing Loudly: Cheap Tickets

Singing Loudly

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Cheap Tickets

Last night I went to a baseball game -- which we lost -- with great tickets that I found for $10. They also had dollar hotdogs, of which, I took full pleasure in devouring many. I'm not sure why, but I can only eat hotdogs when I'm at a ballpark.

Now, in my hopes of finding more cheap tickets, I started to scour the internet airfare listings to see how much it would cost to go to Europe for a couple weeks this summer. I found that flying to Paris in July couldn't be done for under $1000. It would be a little bit more to fly into London. The cheapest that I found for Dublin was $850.

I know that I can find better than $850 somewhere, right? I guess that isn't terrible, and I could easily hop on ryanair or something and fly to Paris or London for less than $200 once I'm in Dublin.

Where does one find good prices?
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com