Singing Loudly: Cons of Magazine Subscriptions Part 2

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Cons of Magazine Subscriptions Part 2

I know my New Yorker is a little late getting to me when even the federal government has replied to an article contained in the issue.

Via the CIA,

The New Yorker story is fundamentally wrong. There was no DoD/CIA program to abuse and humiliate Iraqi prisoners. Despite what is alleged in the article, I am aware of no CIA official who would have--or possibly could have--confirmed the details of The New Yorker's inaccurate account.

They ruined the ending for me.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com